As seen on Channel 5’s The Dog Rescuers and BBC Two’s Me and My Dog, The Clam is an innovative treat-dispensing toy that makes training a whole lot more rewarding for you and your food-motivated dog!
This pocket-sized training aid is perfect for rewarding your dog from a distance – for example when teaching jump grids in agility, or practising flyball. Small enough to keep hidden from sight until you need it, it's weighted perfectly for throwing and comes in colour combinations that are easy for dogs to see.
The best thing about the Clam is its clever opening mechanism: big enough for your dog to push their nose into, but too small for the treats to fall out when the toy is thrown. This allows your dog to be instantly rewarded, eliminating the frustration they may feel if they have to wait for you to catch them up, and thereby maximising your training results. Once your dog gets the hang of it, they will absolutely love racing to claim the 'pearls' held within their Clam!
Our Clam Training Guide will help you maximise your results in minimal time. Download it for free here.
- Small and compact, but with enough weight for throwing
- Clever opening: big enough for your dog to get their treat, but too small for the treat to fall out
- Ensures your dog only swallows the food you want them to
- Designed with your dog's needs in mind to reduce training frustration and maximise results
- Improves your relationship by rewarding your food-driven dog in the way they like best!
- Available in two colour combinations that dogs can see very well
- Made in the UK
- Tug-E-Nuff toys are designed for interactive play and should only be used with supervision
Download our free Clam Training Guide here.
The Clam measures approximately 11cm in diameter.