Firstly, as one of our amazing customers, I want to thank you for trusting us to keep your dog’s mind and body happy, healthy and active at this difficult time
We wanted to update you on how we’re handling the current situation:
- We are taking safety measures seriously to minimise risk and protect our team while continuing to serve our customers. We have asked those who can work from home to do so and have limited the number of team members working in the warehouse to one at any time.
- Our warehouse is well stocked and we continue to dispatch orders placed before 2pm Monday - Friday daily.
Until things return to normal, there may be stock shortages on some of our best sellers from time to time. We are working hard to offer a pre-order option on some of these products. On products this applies to, you will see a ‘pre-order’ button when the product sells out. You can then add the item to your basket as normal and complete your order. We will make your toy over the weekend and dispatch it the following Monday (any ‘in stock’ items in your order will also be dispatched at the same time). If a product is sold out and you don’t see a pre-order button, you can still sign up for a ‘back in stock’ alert and we will restock as soon as possible.
- Our delivery partners are providing zero contact delivery. We are starting to receive reports of delays to deliveries in some areas. This means the delivery timescales quoted at checkout may not be accurate. We ask for your understanding at this time.
- To help you know when to expect your order, we are ensuring ensure all deliveries (including international deliveries) are sent using a tracked service. Tracking information will be emailed to you once your order is dispatched.
- We would suggest customers outside of the UK select the DHL delivery option. DHL own the end to end delivery network in most countries which will minimise extended delays for both transit and customs clearance.
Getting in touch
- We maybe a little slower than usual in responding to your emails, Facebook and Instagram messages. However, we will respond to every message as soon as we can. The chat feature on our website is the best way to get in touch with us.
We are committed to helping you and your dog through this period with motivational toys and with a range of helpful blogs packed with training tips and ideas of things you can do whilst staying home.
We’ll continue to update this page as things change.
Danny and Team Tug-E-Nuff