Rabbit Skin Bungee Tug
A great alternative to sheepskin, this super-robust tug toy is made using ethically sourced rabbit skin and has proven to be a real hit – even with dogs who lack natural drive for toys.
Customers tell us this tug toy is often used as a high-reward item during training sessions, as it really excites dogs who love tugging on real fur. Durable enough for the most enthusiastic tuggers, it's built to last with a dual-strand bungee handle, which provides excellent grip while reducing the risk of jarring the dog's neck or handler's shoulder during a game of tug.
- Bungee reduces jarring of the dog's neck and handler's shoulder
- Handle made from two strands of climbing-grade bungee webbing
- Made using ethically sourced rabbit skin from within the EU
- Durable enough for the strongest tuggers
- Handle available in a variety of colours
- Made in the UK
- Tug-E-Nuff toys are designed for interactive play and should only be used with supervision
From top to bottom this toy measures 60cm. The bite area is approximately 5cm wide by 20cm long. Sizes are approximate and may vary slightly.